Review my plan
As the administrator of your employee benefit program you have numerous obligations to oversee and your plan should not be forgotten about once implemented.
Yes, your employees’ are likely happy with the benefit program you have provided because their health and dental claims are being reimbursed. And, as a result, you are probably happy too…..
But that is the easy part - the devil is in the details:
- Are you up to date on legislative changes that have an impact on the administration of your plan or the benefits available to your employees'?
- Did you get approval to extend benefits to that laid off employee? Did you know you needed to?
- Are all eligible employees enrolled on the plan?
- How many working hours per week will qualify an employee to participate on the plan? (It can standardly be as low as 20 or 25)
- What is your liability if you have an “eligible” employee that is not enrolled on the plan? (significant)
- Are all eligible dependents enrolled on the plan?
- Have ineligible dependents been removed from the plan?
- Have you kept salaries up to date?
- Can you terminate a disabled employee?
- Is your plan still doing what you intended it to do?
- Are you getting good value for your insurance dollars?
Put my experience to help for you. Contact me today for a no cost, no obligation review of your existing benefit program.
Want a new experience?
Have you been orphaned by your current benefit plan advisor? Why not bring your existing benefits program to Employee Benefit Solutions. You keep the same insurance company, contract number, rates and renewal date. It's an easy, hassle free idea that doesn't cost anything, can be done anytime and can re-vitalize your benefit program. Ask how, now, you deserve it.